Barney Bubbles (July 1942-November 1983) was an English graphic artist whose career involvements included painting, graphic design and directing music videos. Barney designed sleeves and albums for many popular music and rock bands including Quintessence, Hawkwind and Brinsley Schwarz.
My Favorite One!
- barney bubbles at london design week 2010 (designboom.com)
- 1 reviews of Surrender to the Rhythm (Brinsley Schwarz) (rateitall.com)
- Barney Frank: “Bubbles in history have been cases of exuberant irrationality” (riehlworldview.com)
- This week’s new exhibitions (guardian.co.uk)
- Who is Jamal Barney? (timesunion.com)
- “London Design Festival guide” and related posts (creativereview.co.uk)
- Who knew Barney Frank could be this much fun? (riehlworldview.com)
- BARNEY FRANK SURVIVED SEAN BIELAT’S CHALLENGE, but as this “train-wreck” victory speech demonstrates… (pajamasmedia.com)
- Barney Frank Re-Elected (pinkbananaworld.com)
- MS may delay buying rest of Smith Barney -analyst (reuters.com)