If There Was Ever A Book That Fueled My Imagination Throughout My Childhood To The Present… It Would be Gyo Fujikawa‘s Come Follow Me, A book Comprising of A Bunch Of Cute Short Little Stories And Poems. Most Of The Pages Are Full Of Dipictions and Beautiful Illustrations, Like The Cover.
An Amazing Book For A Freakin Dollar….
- Exclusive Zombie Short Story: “First Person Shooter” (wired.com)
- Susan Hill: ‘Ghosts have been good to me’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- RAPatton: 12 great science fiction and fantasy stories that deal with death (io9.com)
- Halloween tales (telegraph.co.uk)
- What We Teach When We Teach Writers: On the Quantifiable and the Uncertain (themillions.com)
- Poetry Pairing | Oct. 21, 2010 (learning.blogs.nytimes.com)